- 1.Flat Roof Repair Wheat Ridge CO
- 2.Roof Coating Wheat Ridge CO
- 3.Metal Roof Repair Wheat Ridge CO
- 4.Roof Inspection Wheat Ridge CO
- 5.Commercial Roofing Contractor Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- 6.Commercial Roofing Services Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- 7.Flat Roof Replacement Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- 8.Rubber Roof Repair Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- 9.Rubber Roof Repair Arvada, Colorado
- 10.Metal Roof Repair Arvada, Colorado
- 11.Flat Roof Replacement Arvada, Colorado
- 12.Commercial Roofing Companies Arvada, Colorado
- 13.Commercial Roofing Contractor Arvada, Colorado
- 14.Commercial Roofing Services Arvada, Colorado
- 15.Flat Roof Repair Lakewood, Colorado
- 16.Roof Coating Lakewood, Colorado
- 17.Roof Inspection Lakewood, Colorado
- 18.Flat Roof Replacement Lakewood Colorado
- 19.Flat Roof Replacement Lakewood Colorado
Flat Roofing Applications
There are several different types of flat roofing applications and here at Colorado Continental Roofing and Solar we provide quality flat roof repairs for them all. A few prime examples of flat roofs we services include:
- Built Up – The name built up refers to the process of applying multiple layers of asphalt coated felt essentially building up the roof from the deck up, hence the name. Typically speaking, the average built-up roof lasts around 20 years with routine maintenance. Single-Ply – This roofing systems includes three different materials; TPO, EPDM or PVC. These three applications are some of the most popular roofing options for property owners. Each of these different materials has a different expected lifespan and if you would like to learn more about them give us a call today!
- Modified – This is an asphalt based material that is reinforced while being manufactured. Typically, it is stronger than your average felt. The usual life expectancy for a modified roofing application is 10-20 years as long as it is properly maintained.
Regardless of which roofing application you have on your building our knowledgeable team is experienced in providing the necessary flat roof repairs. Our goal is to get your roof back to its best as quickly as possible. If you have a commercial building in the Lakewood, Colorado area you would like us to look at it, don’t hesitate to call us. You can reach us at (720) 726-6775.
Flat Roof Repair Process
Is your flat roof showing signs of damage or perhaps you have noticed some frustrating leaks? This is where Colorado Continental Roofing and Solar comes in handy! Our repair process is simple. There is no reason to complicate things. The steps in our repair process are:
- Inspection: The first step in our repair process is an in-depth roof inspection. This is so our technicians can customize viable repair solutions specific to your commercial roof.
- Repair: Once you have been received your inspection report and agreed to the repairs we suggest, work will begin. Our technicians know the importance of providing repairs quickly and correctly so as not to disturb your business.
- Quality Control: This involves our project manager to do a final inspection once work has been completed to ensure work was performed properly and our customer is 100% satisfied with the work received.
- Maintenance: With our maintenance program we are able to ensure the success of your roofing system. Our technician will discuss the benefit of this program with you.
If you have noticed any signs of damage on your roof or signs showing on the interior of your building do not hesitate and call us immediately at (720) 726-6775. If left unattended a leak, even the most minor, can cause extensive and costly damage. Give your flat roof the best care around with Colorado Continental Roofing and Solar.